Sunday, March 27, 2016

Making our own Wine Crate







My husband was at the wood store and found some neat oak with worm holes.  He thought it'd make a fun box, so he got to work making a wine crate.



He used the wormiest part of the wood to make the top.

When he finished, we set it downstairs and kind of forgot about it....

I received a Cricut machine for Christmas and was eager to make something with it.  I then remembered the wine crate...

I put a dark stain on it then let it sit for a few days.









I found a label that I liked and kind of copied it, but with my limited Cricut skills, I used graphics from their site to make it my own. 









I think it turned out pretty neat!

 

 
 Thanks for your visit!

Pam



 

 

I am linking to the following parties:
 
 
Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home



No comments:

Post a Comment